We are a leading signage solutions provider dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative, and visually captivating products for businesses of all sizes. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a reputation for superior craftsmanship and outstanding customer service. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Receptionist Administrator to join our team and play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our office and financial processes.
Job Title: Receptionist Administrator
Location: Edinburgh, South Australia
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Business Director
As the Receptionist Administrator for our business, you will serve as the face of our company and play a pivotal role in providing administrative support for various aspects of our operations. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
1. Payroll Management:
- Accurately process and manage payroll for employees, ensuring timely and error-free payments.
- Maintain payroll records, including tax deductions, benefits, and overtime calculations.
- Stay updated on payroll laws and regulations to ensure compliance.
2. Job Booking In:
- Coordinate and schedule production jobs in consultation with the production manager.
- Maintain a detailed job booking system to track project timelines and resource allocation.
- Communicate job details and schedules to relevant team members.
3. Invoicing and Billing:
- Generate and issue invoices to clients for completed projects and services.
- Verify billing accuracy and address any discrepancies or billing inquiries.
- Monitor accounts receivable and follow up on outstanding payments.
4. Front Desk and Reception:
- Greet visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Manage incoming calls, emails, and mail correspondence.
- Maintain a tidy and organized reception area.
5. Office Administration:
- Provide general administrative support to the office manager and various departments.
- Manage office supplies, inventory, and equipment maintenance.
- Assist in organizing company events, meetings, and appointments.
- TAFE Certificate/Diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field is a plus.
- Previous experience in payroll processing, invoicing, or administrative roles preferred.
- Proficient in using accounting software (e.g., Xero), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), and general office equipment.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional and friendly demeanor with excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the company.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Employee discounts on our products and services.
If you are a motivated and detail-oriented individual with a passion for administrative tasks and financial responsibilities, we invite you to join our team and contribute to our continued success. Apply today by submitting your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
Please send you CV in to [email protected] to apply!